+47 97 11 45 06
Extensive business development background in the Nordic region as Department Manager, Group Product Manager IT, CEO, VP Sales, VP Marketing and Corporate Communication.
- C-level manager as: CEO, marketing, sales, product development, purchasing and trade
- 14 years in international business development
- Involved in M&A projects, several large and small start ups and liquidations
- Project Manager for several major outplacement-projects, the largest involved 3 factories, head-office as well as international departments and more than 1.500 people
- Headhunter, also international, for nearly 20 years and hence top management advisor
Manager for Hudson in Norway and co-founder of Effect1 Group and North Consultants
- DNV-GL certified recruiter
I have worked for and been involved as executive consultants in companies such as: ISS, Esselte, Nortrade Group, MDI, HD-kjeden, Gullfunn, Statoil Fuel & Retail, Thorn Emi, Skoringen, Park Sko, Norli, Nordea, NRI, Falck 4 Group and REC Group.
- Commercial Pilot FAA Certified; Norwegian Airforce and Sierra Academy USA
- Master level Business Management and Economics; Northwood University USA and University of Lund Sweden. Specialized in macro economics, minor in automotive retail management. One year study in Strategic Management, Computer Science and Corporate Communication
- Headhunting and executive selection in addition to resource- and talent management
- Business development, Go To Market strategy and execution, market surveys and assessment
- Consultant and co-writer to Ipsos market- and trend surveys, giving lectures regularly
- Sought after career advisor