Nordic Semiconductor is a Norwegian fabless semiconductor company specializing in wireless communication technology that powers the Internet of Things (IoT). Nordic was established in 1983 and has more than 1300 employees across the globe. Our award-winning Bluetooth Low Energy solutions pioneered ultra-low power wireless, making us the global market leader.
Nordic Semiconductor plays a key role in the realization of the wireless future. We remain passionately committed to ultra-low power wireless technology done right.
Senior Front End QA Engineer
It’s an exciting time to join Nordic Semiconductor as we continue our rapid growth while perusing high ambitions with dedicated colleagues worldwide.
About the job:
Working with software in agile development projects, you will be responsible for developing automated test cases and maintaining build and test automation frameworks, according to the principles of Continuous Integration. You will contribute to ensuring the quality of software deliverables. You will be an integral part of the teams creating customer facing software products like nRF Connect for Desktop
- Managing the Continuous Integration system
- Coordinating and managing the testing process on the team
- Automating and executing acceptance tests for releases
- Programming for test case development and automation
- Collaborating in a cross functional team of developers, designers, and test engineers
Qualifications and skills
- M.Sc. or B.Sc. in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or similar
- 5+ years relevant experience in the software industry
- Knowledge of UI testing
- Knowledge about test infrastructure development and automation
- Knowledge of DevOps domain
- Knowledge of Java Script and react
- Strong English communication skills, written and spoken
We are looking for a team player with strong collaboration skills and the ability to work independently. We believe that you are a positive, organized and service minded individual. Moreover, we hope that you are curious to learn, eager try out new things and continuously improve, while acknowledging that failure is an important part of learning.
You will be part of a fast-paced environment with constantly changed priorities and not one quiet or repetitive day. With your genuine interest in performing to the highest of your ability, you will be given time to grow into your role.
Working for Nordic
Working for Nordic Semiconductor, you will be challenged, inspired and supported. Our teams enjoy a professional and informal working environment. We value and encourage continuous development of skills and expertise to the highest levels. We are proud of our Norwegian heritage, our highly skilled international workforce, world-leading innovation and professional excellence.
We o!er a variety of tasks and projects and the possibility to work alongside some of the world’s leading experts within their field. We encourage our employees to challenge the established and dare to innovate, while expecting high performance, dedication and the will to learn.
- Competitive salary with short- and long-term incentive plan
- Flexible working hours
- Medical insurance
- Family friendly policies, insurances, and benefits
Location: Trondheim or Oslo, Norway