Nordic Semiconductor is a Norwegian fabless semiconductor company specializing in wireless communication technology that powers the Internet of Things (IoT). Nordic was established in 1983 and has more than 1300 employees across the globe. Our award-winning Bluetooth Low Energy solutions pioneered ultra-low power wireless, making us the global market leader.
Nordic Semiconductor plays a key role in the realization of the wireless future. We remain passionately committed to ultra-low power wireless technology done right.
Embedded Engineer SW Verification
It’s an exciting time to join Nordic Semiconductor as we continue our rapid growth while perusing high ambitions with dedicated colleagues worldwide.
About the job:
Working with embedded SW in agile development projects, you will be responsible for developing automated test cases and maintaining build & test automation frameworks, according to the principles of Continuous Integration.
- Analyzing new SW/HW features and non-functional requirements in order to design and implement automated test cases following the Nordic defined SW Verification process
- Maintaining a fully automated build-and-test system to detect failures and errors as early as possible.
- Following-up on bugs and providing test evidence for further analysis by team members or other projects in Nordic, to ensure end-to-end compatibility
- Programming in embedded C for the target side for test case development and in Python on the PC side for test control and automation
Qualifications and skills
- Bachelor or Masterin Electronics Engineering or similar
- Experience or education with embedded FW development and micro- controllers based on RTOS architecture.
- Knowledge of Embedded C programming and Python.
- Knowledge of test infrastructure development and automation using Continuous Integration.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
We are looking for a team player with strong collaboration skills and the ability to work independently. We hope that you are curious to learn, eager try out new things and continuously improve, while acknowledging that failure is an important part of learning. You will be part of a fast-paced environment in developing cutting edge technology products.
Working for Nordic
Working for Nordic Semiconductor, you will be challenged, inspired and supported. Our teams enjoy a professional and informal working environment. We value and encourage continuous development of skills and expertise to the highest levels. We are proud of our Norwegian heritage, our highly skilled international workforce, world-leading innovation and professional excellence. We offer a variety of tasks and projects and the possibility to work alongside some of the world’s leading experts within their field. We encourage our employees to challenge the established and dare to innovate, while expecting high performance, dedication and the will to learn.
- Competitive salary with short- and long-term incentive plan
- Flexible working hours
- Medical insurance
- Family friendly policies, insurances, and benefits
Location: Trondheim or Oslo, Norway
For more information, please contact:
Principal R&D Engineer, Mrs. Shanthalakshmi at Shanthalakshmi.email@example.com
Please note that this position might be subject to a background check.
Do you wish to know more?
Contact: Lead Recruiter Cato Svendsen
Tlf: +47 971 14 506